Millet shoes climbing Millet Men´s clothing Pants , Millet 7/24 Stretch Pants Estate Blue Men´s clothing,Millet Running Shoes,glamorous Millet clothing new york,Lowest Price Online
Protective insulating pant designed for new-generation freeriding. For tasting the pleasure of fresh snow and backcountry glide. Insulation, comfort, fluid movement. Ride On series.
- Sporty, protective cut with brushed-fleece lining
- Adjustable waistband. Detachable suspenders zipped on mesh panel. Connecting Jkt System
- Zip vents
- 2 flapped, zipped handwarmer pockets. Cargo pocket. Zipped lower-leg pocket
- Pull Up cuff system, cuff guards and snow gaiters
- DRYEDGE Stretch Xenon 2L
- Insulation: Primaloft Black
- Inner fleece lining bi material
- All seams heat sealed / Water-repellent zips
- Reinforcement: Centuron CORDURA
- Inner : 100% polyamide
- Outside shell : 85% polyamide 15% elastane
- Membrane : 100% polyurethane
- Weight: 920 grs,1.01 Kg
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
Shoes And Climbing Shoes:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section Products Containing Down, below.
Products containing down:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
Clothing With Waterproof Materials:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Benefit from our offers for Millet 7/24 Stretch Pants. In our online ski store, at Millet 100% High Quality USA we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best ski equipment. You also can visit other ski categories and find products of the brand Millet at the best price.
Millet - Men´s clothing - Pants, Color: blue